Apollo Visual builds upon the success of the original Apollo Ultrasonic oil level monitor. Like the Apollo Ultrasonic, Apollo Visual comprises a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug in receiver unit.
How it works
The transmitter monitors the level of fuel inside the tank and relays this data via a secure, wireless connection to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard electrical socket. The receiver unit displays the level of fuel inside the tank, via an easy to read LCD display, which usefully includes a low level warning alert.
Additionally, the Apollo Visual’s on-tank transmitter cleverly incorporates an inbuilt LCD display. This allows fuel delivery personnel to monitor the status of the tank before, during and after refueling – reducing the risk of overfills, which are one of the most common causes of oil related pollution.
Apollo Visual is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall and is available with either a 3 pin UK/Ireland or 2 pin European electrical socket connection. Easy to fit, each Apollo Visual can be installed in minutes.
- Tank mounted ultrasonic transmitter unit, compatible with the standard 32mm port fitted to modern plastic oil storage tanks.
- Optional multi adaptor ensures compatibility with most steel tanks.
- Plug in receiver unit with integral antenna
- Transmitter is powered by a lithium battery with an operational life expectancy of up to 5/7 years
- Integral on-tank LCD transmitter display, for use by fuel delivery personnel
- Premium quality LCD receiver display, readable from a wide range of angles under varying light conditions
- One size fits all. The Apollo Ultrasonic is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall, irrespective of manufacturer, capacity or material of construction.
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Easy to use, thanks to the receiver unit’s intuitive, easy to read LCD display
- Integral on-tank LCD display permits delivery personnel to monitor tank status before, during and after refueling – minimising the risk of spillage during delivery.
- Receiver unit’s premium quality, on-screen LCD display, incorporates a low level warning alert with audible alarm, reduces the risk of running out of oil
- Contactless technology and the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply line eliminates the risk of spills and leaks.
- Adds value to oil storage tanks and fuel storage installations.
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level inside the tank, the Apollo Ultrasonic can assist in ensuring compliance with secondary containment requirements.
Ideal for monitoring heating oil and diesel – but suitable too for a wide range of liquids including admixtures, agricultural fuel oil, anti-freeze, biodiesel, bio heating oil, fuel oil, detergents, lubricants, waste oil and water.
Recommended for use with bunded tanks and other storage tank installations, where the vent point is not visible from the fill point.
Up to 200 metres line of sight range via secure, wireless, FM data transmissions.
Fully compliant with all applicable environmental and technical requirements.