Halrequin Transfuel Bunded Portable Fuel Tank
Manufacturer Product Code: TFD430
- 501/m 12V Piusi By-Pass 3000 Fuel Pump
- Auto Shut-Off Delivery Nozzle
- 4m length, 3/4″” Delivery Hose
- 3/4″” Suction Hose
- 80 Micron Strainer & Non-Return Valve
- 2″” BSP Fill Point
- Isolation Valve
- Contents Gauge
- 10kPa Pressure Relief Vent
- Lockable Lid
- 4 Way Forklift Access
- Strapping Points
- 4m Battery Cable and Crocodile Clips
(Please call or email us for up to date prices)
- 501/m 24V Piusi By-Pass 3000 Fuel Pump
- 561/m 240V piusi Panther Fuel Pump
- In-Line Digital Flow Meter
No need for Specialist Driver Training or Vehicle Modifications (Under ADR Regulations, drivers mist, however, carry a 2Kg fire extnguisher).
Designed to transport and dispense your fuel in compliance with all relevant regulations, these time-saving and money-saving tanks allow you to transport 430 litres of diesel (or bio diesel up to B7) by simply loading the tank onto any commercial, agricultural or industrial vehicle and delivering it directly to site. Transfuel allows you to access areas of construction, agricultural or industrial sites, that tankers simply cannot reach. Bringing the fuel to site via a Transfuel portable diesel tank means that you can avoid unnecessary downtime and save money in the process.
Transfuel is most notably unique because of its integral bunding as standard. In addition, however, Transfuel is also unique because of the materials chosen. The high quality polyethylene used to manufacture Transfuel prevents your tank from corrosion and also makes each tank light in weight – only 110 Kg.
Transfuel complies with the following regulations:
- The European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (commonly known as ADR).
- The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage Regulations 2001) (Applies in England only. Transfuel also complies with comparable regulations in Scotland, Wales and N.I.)
In accordance with relevant regulations and in order to validate your Transfuel warranty, all Transfuel tanks must be serviced in line with the terms and conditions stated in your manual.
To find details on extended warranty and register your Harlequin product, please visit the Harlequin website