DO YOU NEED TO SITE AN OIL TANK CLOSE TO A BUILDING OR PROPERTY BOUNDARY AND BE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH CURRENT REGULATIONS?
The Tuffa FireStop is a patented Fire Protection for oil storage tanks and can be fitted to all of the Tuffa Bunded range of tanks. It can be supplied in 30 and 60 minutes fire/thermal protection and 120 minute Fire Protection where required (please contact us if you require the 120 minute option)
Type: Fully Bunded, Fire Protected MDPE Tank
Brim full capacity: 1200 litres*
All dimensions are approximate.
* Capacities in some cases may be ‘brim full’; the tanks working capacity can be up to less than this volume. It is also reduced by the overfill prevention device.
- Integrally Fitted Fire Protection
- 2” BSP Fill Connection with cap and chain
- Float Level Gauge and Electronic Level Gauge
- Lockable Hinged Flip Lid1” Bottom Outlet (or 10mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill Prevention Valve * this reduces the working capacity
- Tank Pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Level float gauge to give the fuel level as well as clear inner tank as a secondary measure of the fuel level
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Lockable hinged cover on outer tank allows easy access to equipment
- Overfill prevention device fitted to all large bunded tanks; automatic shut off when the tank is full.
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Additional Benefits of the Tuffa Fire Protection Range:
- Time-saving and cost effective product
- Leave the tank where it is
- No additional labour required
- No need for civil works