TEB280 1250 litre Steel Fuel Dispensing Tank
- Bund / contents gauge
- Fill & vent caps
- Isolation valve
- 240 volt pump kit 56ltr min pump
- 4 meter delivery hose and auto nozzle
- Water particulate filter
- Roller shutter doors fitted on tanks 23,000 ltr plus
The TEB range of tanks offers a simple solution to the problems generally encountered with providing watertight bunded areas around tanks.
The bunded tank of all steel construction, is a tank within a tank, the inner tank providing the required storage area, whilst the outer tank forms a watertight bund with capacity for 110% of the total liquid stored.
All tanks are fitted with a large lockable sumped cabinet which houses the tank’s fill point and outlets, with space for any accessories which may be required.
- FILL: 2” INC NON-RETURN VALVE & CAP.
- VENT: 2” INC CAP
- TANK OUTLET: 1” INC ISOLATION VALVE
- TOP FEED: 1” (OPTIONAL)
- BUND DRAIN & TEST POINT: INC GAUGE
- 240V PUMP KIT 56LPM INCLUDED AS STANDARD WITH 4M DELIVERY HOSE AND AUTO NOZZLE, AND WATER PARTICULATE FILTER
- TANK CONTENTS GAUGE: INC GAUGE
- FOUR POINT LIFTING (LIFT EMPTY ONLY).
- BOLTED SERVICE HATCH: 460-600MM ON TEB935 & ABOVE
- BASE PLINTHS
STANDARD COLOUR OPTIONS:
GREEN | RED | YELLOW | BLUE
- BS799 PART 5
- CONTROL OF POLLUTION (OIL STORAGE) REGULATIONS 2001
- OVERFILL AND UNITEL GAUGE ON TANKS 9000LTRS PLUS
- ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR ON TEB5000R AND ABOVE
- BESPOKE BUILD OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For delivery to postcodes including KW-IV-AB-PH-PA-HS-SA-LD-TR-PL-TQ please contact us prior to placing your order by calling 01435 830680.
Vehicles are flat bed (customer to off load)
Hiab delivery is available on request
To find details on extended warranty and register your Harlequin product, please visit the Harlequin website