SEB250 1100 litre Standard Bunded Steel Fuel Tank
Complete with bund / contents gauge, fill & vent caps and isolation valve.
The SEB range of tanks offers a simple solution to the problems generally encountered with providing watertight bunded areas around tanks.
The bunded tank, of all-steel construction, is a tank within a tank, the inner tank providing the required storage area, whilst the outer tank forms a watertight bund with capacity for 110% of the liquid stored.
Suitable for the storage of bulk liquids such as diesel, heating oils, along with a variety of solvents and chemicals.
Bases are fitted with full width plinths eliminating any ground contact with the outer tank base.
- FILL: 2” + NON-RETURN VALVE & CAP
- VENT: 2” INC CAP
- TANK OUTLET: 1” INC ISOLATION VALVE
- TOP FEED: 1” (OPTIONAL
- BUND DRAIN & TEST POINT: INC GAUGE
- TANK CONTENTS GAUGE: INC GAUGE
- FOUR POINT LIFTING (LIFT EMPTY ONLY).
- BOLTED SERVICE HATCH: 460-600MM ON SEB935 & ABOVE
- BASE PLINTH
STANDARD COLOUR OPTIONS:
GREEN | RED | YELLOW | BLUE
- BS799 PART 5
- CONTROL OF POLLUTION (OIL STORAGE) REGULATIONS 2001
- OVERFILL VALVE INCLUDED ON TANKS 9000LTRS AND ABOVE
- BESPOKE BUILD OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For delivery to postcodes including KW-IV-AB-PH-PA-HS-SA-LD-TR-PL-TQ please contact us prior to placing your order by calling 01435 830680.
Vehicles are flat bed (customer to off load)
Hiab delivery is available on request
To find details on extended warranty and register your Harlequin product, please visit the Harlequin website